Thursday, December 13, 2018

'Gun is no Fun'

In the blog post titled 'Gun is no fun' Katy believes that not having a gun at all is the best thing for us to do, now I'm not disagreeing with her on nothing but there are times the we do need something to defend ourselves. A  concealed gun, like she mentioned, is the best place to go too, yes we don't know who may have one but at the same time if you don't see the gun then the person isn't really a threat unless provoked. To me personally having a gun is something that will keep me safe but at the same time to others like her it might make me look like a threat because i have a weapon that is meant to kill. At the same time i agree with her even though i have a gun when i see others with one as well i do see them as a threat but if its  concealed then i wouldn't see them as nothing but a regular person. Overall a great blog that kept me interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment